Monday, July 16, 2012

Catamaran and Hout Bay Market

After hiking Devil's Peak, the weather started to become better and I decided I wanted to go on a sail boat on the ocean! One of the most fun things that I have done in San Francisco was going on a Catamaran sail boat around the bay... so I decided that I had to go on one hear before I leave. 



It was an amazing ride on the catamaran and included a couple of Windhoek beers... my favorite beer here in SA.

The beautiful view of Lion's Head, Sea Point and down the coast.

I saw a couple seals and a PENGUIN :) on my ride. [***for those of you who do not know, my brother and I both have the same favorite animal... the penguin! :) ]

 









 I like that it says Cape Town on the lifesaver thingy.


The catamaran that I went on... called the Tigresse.


_________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, the other interns and I decided to go down to Hout Bay market.  It reminds me a lot of the North Market in Columbus, Ohio. I ate a delicious curry soup, salad, and delicious smoothie :)


Awesome chandelier above. Really awesome place with live music!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of camera are you snapping these with. They are really nice!

    ReplyDelete