Monday, June 11, 2012

Noordhoek Beach

Hey guys! Yesterday I took an afternoon trip down past Hout Bay, through Chapman's peak, to Noordhoek Beach area.  We all walked on the beach for a bit, then went to this amazing outdoor restaurant where they had live music for lunch.  Some very famous Rugby player who is now an announcer was at this place with his family.  The weather was beautiful and the day was amazing!

On the drive down to Noordhoek beach... I think this is a part of the 12 apostles.

Noordhoek beach.. it's off the beaten path... not a touristy beach.. lots of surfers and evidently lots of sharks!  There were tons of people with their doggies... so cute!  Made me miss my puppy Sandie!

I love the beach!



 Representing George Mason School of Public Policy! haha
Evidently the water is freezing!  But at least it was about 70 degrees outside.  

 The great place that we ate lunch at... I had a pesto, feta vegetarian wrap that was delicious!
 Driving on Chapman's Peak



 Hout Bay beach... evidently there was a shark attack there not too long ago!
 A soccer match going on in Hout Bay... we stopped and watched for a bit.

 The field had puddles all over it from the previous day's rain.
 the 12 apostles
A picture of the lead singer of the crazy, weird, psycho group Die Antwoord. Look them up if you have never heard of them... your life will change forever... maybe for the worse... haha.
I was at the store and I found the green tea!!!! To those of you who do not know this reference... when I was in South Africa in 2010 I was feeling sick so my sister went to the pharmacy and got this medicine slash tea... and I made the tea it was NEON green. So I was acting a bit loopy... I think I was just acting myself haha but everyone in the house blamed the green tea for all the weird things that I said.  "Katie's on the green tea again"

More posts coming soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment