Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Sunday Stroll in Sea Point, Green Point, and the Company Gardens

Hey everyone!  Sunday was a beautiful day so I took a stroll from where I am staying in Sea Point to Green Point and then on to City Centre and the Company Gardens.  Here are some of my pictures!

 Cool palm tree!


The small beach in Sea Point.


The Promenade in Sea Point that I always talk about. It is amazing to walk along after work and watch the sunset :)

A cool looking lighthouse in Green Point. 

 In Company gardens.... Signal Hill in the background.

On Saturday night we watched the England vs. South Africa Rugby match.  I drank the local brew of Devils Peak first light Golden Ale.  It was quite hoppy and quite delicious.  Let's just say that by the end of the match at 7pm... I didn't drink any more and still had a buzz on when I went home at midnight after the Euro match.  Devils Peak is the mountain that is right next to/attached to Table Mountain...I'm hoping to hike it as well!


Hey Beth, do you remember Mitchell's? For those of you who do not know this story... the night or two before the World Cup started in 2010, Beth and I went to Mitchell's Brewery and I might or might not have drank a lot and danced around with other soccer fans from around the world!  Great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment